Friday, April 9, 2010

Overall Reaction of My interview


On Tuesday I interviewed an old teacher of mine. She was the one who inspired me to become a Pathologist/Medical Examiner/Coroner. I had a good time with her and was overall pleased. I was a little dissapointed because I wanted more information that she could not give me because she didn't know but it's all just textbook questions. After the interview I was inspired to going back to my old High School roots of HOSA. Which is a Nursing club with competitions that go through state and nationals. I am signing up for next years Post Secondary Division which is for College students and I will be competing in Forensic Medicine Once again. To the right is a picture of my partner Dorothy and I at Nationals in Nashville, Tennessee. We got third place in Forensics in the Nation. We competed with about two hundred other Forensic Medicine Teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment